Full course description
This professional development opportunity is offered to support educators in implementing the Wyoming Digital Learning Guidelines in the classroom. Course highlights:
- Self-paced, interactive modules that include an introduction to the Guidelines and classroom application modules covering each of the seven ISTE Standards for Students.
- Takes approximately 8 hours to complete.
- One half (.5) Professional Teaching Standards Board (PTSB) credit available upon completion which meets the virtual education PD requirements.
- Available for all inservice and preservice teachers employed by a Wyoming school district or attending a Wyoming postsecondary institution.
- Open enrollment so educators can join the course at their convenience.
- Inservice teachers are eligible candidates for the ISTE Certification Training sponsored by the WDE after they complete the Wyoming Digital Learning Guidelines course.
The Wyoming Digital Learning Guidelines are available as a Printable PDF or a printed booklet. Contact Lori Thilmany at email@example.com for the booklet.